Check out my Etsy shop!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mind your peas and Carrots

I found this pattern for some cute knitted carrots and cute crocheted peas. I tried them out and thought they really turned out cute, but then what do I put them on??
I was in JoAnn's and found this cute burlap bag that was 60% off, (don't you love sales!) I probably could have made the bag but it was already made and lined with a plastic lining! I thought what cute embellishments the peas and carrots would make on the bag and how great it would be to use my reuseable bag to get my produce at the store. With a bag like this you would actually want to go and get
the healthy fruits and vegetables!
Here is a close up, this was my first try so I will work on refining my stitches.
Can't wait to go and buy some produce to put in my (Green) bag!

8 comments:

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Those carrots and peas are DARLING! Great job!

I love the bag too! You can never have too may reusable bags! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Those are the cutest veggies I have ever seen. I am featuring them at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

Connie said...

Hi, I am stopping by from the New Friend Friday party.

I just checked out your post for the wheat bread, yummmmm that looks wonderful. I love to bake bread and cinnamon rolls for my family. I think I will give your recipe a try. (My favorite part about making bread is the kneading, so very therapeudic.)

Feel free to stop by my blog for a visit sometime. I would love to hear from you.

Connie said...

And I see you are LDS too, even better.

Melissa said...

That is way, way, way too cute...Very cool...I would want to shop too with a bag like that...

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

This is adorable! I wish I knew how to crochet! Would love to have you stop by the Sunday Showcase Party. Hope you are enjoying your weekend! They look super cute on the bag!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

Those are the cutest veggies that I have ever seen! ...and they are perfect on yhat bag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails