Check out my Etsy shop!

Monday, August 27, 2012

I love Pinterest!

With Fall coming I have loved seeing all of the cute goodies that pinterest has to offer.  Here are some of my favorites that I have pinned lately and I am trying to decide which one I will make first.  The monster cupcakes above are adorable and I can see making these with my grand kids and seeing what they put on there cupcake!

or how about these skeleton head cupcakes?

These witches brooms are not only cute but healthy as well, made from pretzel sticks and string cheese.

or how about these adorable witches fingers! made from pretzel rods, dipped green chocolate and almond slice finger nails. There are some cute mummies on this site as well!

Here are some more monsters, made from apples and cute snacks! This one was just an image, but they are sure adorable!

Love these Dracula denture cookies!

Just pinned these today, aren't they cute haunted trees! What cute centerpieces they would make!

Here is a cute simple acorn cookie! This link kind of led me to nowhere but it is pretty easy to figure out. A chocolate kiss, a vanilla wafer and a butterscotch chip!

Another healthy treat, deviled egg eyeballs! Just another image but it looks like they used some dye for the yolk mixture and maybe a little drizzle of ketchup for the veins.  Using your frosting piping tools would help with this project.

I think these skeleton cupcakes are my favorite and there is a great tutorial on this one at Cookies and Cups!
Pretty sure I'm making this one! Hope these get you excited for some fall treats.  All of these are on my board Cute Goodies so follow me if you would like some more!

2 comments:

Dixie n Dottie said...

Great pins! I especially love the Haunted Trees. The candy corn fence is too cute! Would love if you'd link up to our Countdown to Fall link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_08_27_archive.html

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

I love Pinterest too! So much inspiration to be found! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails