Check out my Etsy shop!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A cute idea for a baby mobile!


After my 3rd baby granddaughter was born my daughter had seen an idea for a cute mobile to hang above a crib. Since she has 4 boys and this was going to be her first girl, she wanted her room to look really girly!
So, I cut out the flowers, butterflies, and dragonflies with my Cricut,(which made it very easy peasy).
I spray painted a wire wreath form, white and then we hung the flowers and butterflies with fishing line and used a little crystal bead to keep the line from pulling through.

I first tied some lines across the entire frame, if you  look close you can see the lines crisscrossing each other. While we were making it we thought of all the possibilities with colors and shapes and the list was endless. We thought of dinosaurs, tractors, bugs, bows, different flower combinations and what cute possibilities there are. So be creative and make your own combination because they are made from cardstock they flutter so cute with the smallest amount of breeze in the room.
                                                     Have a great creative day!

11 comments:

Laura said...

This is so adorable!

I would love it if you joined my "Saturday is Crafty Day" party on April 24th! Stop by my blog for details.

Unknown said...

So, so pretty. I just love those colors together! Thanks for linking up to Ta-dah Tuesday!

Ms Muffin said...

Oh, this is so pretty!
I really need to make another mobile for my boy ... this just reminded me. But good old scissors for me. :-/

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Beautiful!!

gattu gohel said...

nice article i love to read it you work awesome keep it up. Cute pick up lines

prakash gohel said...

nice article i love to read it you work awesome keep it up. fb Status In Hindi

Rahul Sharma said...

awesome article. Diwali wishes

Unknown said...

gazette office in Jharkhand

YDS said...

Name change ads in newspaper mumbai

YDS said...

arya samaj mandir in punjab

Birth Certificate said...

For Name Change ads in Hindustan Times Contact YourDoorStep

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails