Check out my Etsy shop!

Friday, April 9, 2010

I love how these turned out!

I had some leather scraps that I had from some earlier projects and had an idea to make some head bands and flower pins. I really like the way they turned out! I think the leather is a great medium to work with and the finished product looks quite classy. I am definitely going to have to make more of these, they were fun
 to make.
Of course these are for sale!
Th headbands are $12.00






and the pins are $15.00
Have a happy Friday!

2 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

I am so glad you stopped by Sweet Charli and partied with us this week! This project is super-cute, I would never have thought to do flowers with leather! I LOVE them! You have great ideas, I really, really hope you'll join us again next week!!

Unknown said...

Very cute!! I like the black ones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails