Check out my Etsy shop!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's not Christmas, but my hubby thinks it is.

I know it is a little early to post a hat that would probably be for a season in December, but there is another season coming up soon and it makes my hubby think it's Christmas! He thought this hat was great for the season he is thinking about( but he wouldn't even think of taking a shot at this one, it's too little!) Besides he would never take a shot at one with a red nose. I actually made this hat for a special photographer who loves to shoot babies!  (Okay there is too many puns in this post!)

Getting a little more serious, this is a great photo prop for cute little babes.

I wish I had a real babe to model it, but I'm sure that I'll get one as soon as I deliver this.

This was a fun hat to crochet and works up quite quickly.  I'm thinking I need to make a moose one as well.
(Wouldn't that be cute!)



Gotta love this little Rudolph!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails