Check out my Etsy shop!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Baby Sandals in the Fall?

You are probably wondering why I am posting some baby sandals when it is getting to be colder and fall weather.  Well, I had a request to design this pattern and the lady is from Florida, and it is still flip flop weather there!  In fact I have sold quite a few patterns for summer baby sandals, ( but all of the buyers are from Florida, Australia, and places that it is warm now.)  It's funny because at the first of the summer I was selling mitten patterns and I thought it was odd that someone would want to make mittens when it was starting to get warm. ( the lady was from Australia! then I under stood, it was starting to get cold there!)

After I figured out how to make these, I was so excited because they turned out so dang cute!

So I guess, any time of the year you can make these because they would make such cute gifts.

Would love to see them on come cute little feet!


Yes, it is fall here, but in some places in this big world it is starting to get warm!

5 comments:

Annette said...

Oh, those are just too cute! I sometime forget that the weather is different in other places and have to remind myself that the world doesn't revolve around what's happening in my little corner of the world!

Anonymous said...

These are truely cute! How long do they take you to make? I'm failing to get a lot done now I have 2 little ones...

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Darling! cOzy!
Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

Unknown said...

These are sooo stinking adorable.. love the happy colors!
Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party~
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

DIYbyDesign said...

These are super cute. I will be featuring this tonight at my Fall into Fall party that opens at 8pm EST. Please stop by and pick up an I've Been Featured button. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails