Check out my Etsy shop!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Spooky Tree

When I was up the canyon getting the perfect broom stick for my witches broom, I saw this old mossy branch and decided I needed to bring it back with me as well. It was kind of tricky balancing both pieces of wood on the 4 wheeler but I got everything back home without too many problems. ( it was probably a hilarious sight, good no one was watching!)
When I saw it, it shouted SPOOKY TREE! I had this old metal container so I put the Spooky Tree in the container and filled it with rocks.

I used some cob webs to give it some more spookiness.

Added some big and little spiders and of course a sign that will tell every one that this is one spooky tree!

I found the spiders at Walmart and the sign came from my favorite decorating store, Taipan.



I think it turned out pretty Spooky and this had to be one easy peasy project! ( not counting getting it down the canyon with out any mishap's.)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

It does make a great spooky tree...I bet it was a hassle to haul out thought.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! I definitely need more Halloween decor after seeing all your cute stuff.

Sue said...

I'd love to trick or treat at your house!

. said...

I love it!! It does look spooky!! :)

Barbara said...

I love it. I think I would move it up on the ledge so little eyes and faces won't get poke on Halloween night.

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

This has to be one of the best spooky trees Ive seen around. Great job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails