Check out my Etsy shop!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Knitted pod!

I love this photo!!! and I especially love that she used the knitted pod that I made for her! I want to share with you this great photographer. Her name is Cortney and of course her specialty is babies and pre-baby shots of new mothers. I love the photo's she has on her website and you can check it out here!

She also has a blog that has the cutest pictures ever! Check it out here!
 If you live in northern Utah or southern Idaho, and you are expecting a new arrival anytime soon, you really need to give her a call. Thanks Cortney! You made this knitted pod look fabulous!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, make me one!! I saw that picture and thought what a cute idea. Little did I know that my MOTHER made it! :)

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Oh my goodness...I want a knitted pod for my little one on the way! = ) This is just too cute!

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

How CUUUUUTE!!!!

Rachel said...

SO CUTE :)

Sue said...

What an adorable way to have your handiwork displayed!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Donene,
I have never heard of a knitted pod or even a pod.
That baby sure seems to be enjoying it!!
Guess it is kinda like how they wrap them all swaddled in blankies. Cute idea, and so nice you made it, and this photographer's baby is sooo
enjoying it.
That's great!
blessings, Nellie
Hope you are doing well hon!!

Beth said...

Precious! Precious! Precious! Thank you so much for sharing this on Fibers On Friday!! Hope to see you back next week!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Donene,
I am still laughing here!! God Bless you for still having a Thankful heart for your sense of smell, even in the midst of skunk odor!!
Oh my goodness! what a funny story, course, I am sure it probably wasn't quite as fun to experience. Hope the smell goes away quick.
blessings, and thanks for stopping by hon,
Nellie

Candace said...

Could you tell how you made the pod?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails