Check out my Etsy shop!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trying to get ahead

Here are a few of my recently finished projects.
Adult lime green and cream hat $18.00 Scarf $15.00
Adult wool multi blue and green hat $18.00

Spring green and yellow cotton flower hat $18.00

I have been trying some new things with felted wool.
Grey kids felted wool multicolored circle hat $15.00

Multi pink flower cotton hat kids to small adult $15.00

Turquoise and black flower cotton kids hat $15.00

Turquoise, brown, and white button cotton hat kids $15.00

Black , white and yellow flower cotton child hat $15.00

I have been trying to get ahead of my hat orders and now that it is getting spring they have slowed down a bit so here are a few of the hats that I have made lately and they are FOR SALE! I am glad to do special orders as well. If you want a special order just leave me a comment or e-mail me at bigridger2@yahoo.com Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails