I saw this done a couple of years ago and it was so cute and then I found the recipe and the picture so I wanted to share. It is an easy idea to give as a gift as well.
Easter S'mores in a Jar
1. Reduce 1 sleeve graham crackers to crumbs.
2. Layer 2/3 crumbs in a 1 qt. jar
3. Place 8 marshmallow bunny peeps (varied colors) standing up.
4. Press them up against the glass, but don't squash them.
5.Carefully spoon remaining crumbs in the center of the jar to support the bunnies, pressing down to keep snug.
6. On top of this, pour 1 1/4c. Easter M&Ms, gently pressing with a spoon.
8. Decorater the lid of the jar however you please and tie ribbons around the neck of the jar.
Attach a gift tag to say:
Easter Bunny Smore's instructions
1. Empty the jar contents into a bowl. Snip the bunnies into bits with kitchen sheers or cut up with a knife. Return bunny bits to the mixture. Mix well.
2. Melt 1/2 c. butter, add 1 tsp. vanilla. Pour this over the dry ingredients, mixing well. Pat into a greased 9" square pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
Makes 9-12 bars.