Check out my Etsy shop!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pink Elephants

I have been working on these crib mobiles and this is the first one that I tried.

I used my embroidery machine to make it and in order to have it visible from both sides, I had to reverse the pattern on the opposite side so these cute little elephants could be seen from every where while they moved around.

I had Mr. Jones make me the holders and I think he did an awesome job.  He made them so they would balance perfectly and because of that, the slightest movement makes them move around.

I hung them from a hook on the ceiling and even a little breeze will make them twirl around.


I can see how a baby could be mesmerized by them, because I was just sitting there watching them!



Love the colors of the pink and grey, I think a turquoise and grey would be adorable as well.

Love, love , love it!


I don't know what it is about elephants but they are so cute in a nursery.


Just makes me smile to see them swaying in the breeze!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails