Check out my Etsy shop!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I love Monsters!

I have a passion for little monsters, so of course my next pattern to design had to include monsters!
I started with these little monster feet.

and of course had to make a monster head to go with the feet.

This pattern was fun and you really can't make a mistake because it is a monster and they don't always look exactly normal.

I love the little grin and who can resist the teeth!

I am certainly going to have to make some different versions of these, because you know there are lots of monsters out there!

Maybe some fuzzy ones.

or maybe some girly ones, I 'm sure my passion won't stop with these.
They were certainly fun!

9 comments:

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

So Cute

Natasha xx

www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Elise Engh said...

How adorable! If my little boy would wear a hat or slippers I would be wanting to make these for him. Nice work.

Sew Can Do said...

Beyond cute and love the colors you chose. These have been pinned on the Sew Can Do Pinterest page:)

Be Colorful Coastal said...

These just cracked me up. Too cute. Thanks for sharing on BeColorful
pam

Little Becky Homecky said...

For someone who is still new to crocheting, it is amazing to see all the fun things you can make with a ball of yarn;) I love it!!! You did an amazing job!! I would love to have you link it up at my first Link Party I have going on! I hope to see you there!!

http://littlebeckyhomecky.blogspot.com/2012/02/fantabulous-friday-1-random-happenings.html

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

These are just adorable! We just posted our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party and would love for you to share this! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/02/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link_23.html

Unknown said...

These are sooo adorable! My kids would love them! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

Justine said...

Stopping by from the Penny Pinching Party! http://queenofsavings.com

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

My little boys would love these! Thanks so much for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails