Check out my Etsy shop!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Crochet hat

 I finished this hat this last week just in time for my grand daughter to model it for me.
I don't get to have her here very often because she lives far away. So I had to take advantage of this cute little model.
 I made this hat with a light weight cotton, (because it is starting to feel like summer here! )

I made a triple, well I guess it was a quadruple flower to add to it and the orange sherbet color just screams summer to me. (Don't you just love this cute little face! I think I am a little biased because I am her grandma!)

I did add some small crocheted circles to the edges of the flowers, you can kind of see them in this picture.


It sure was fun having all of my Grand kids here this last week.

Yes, we have 9 boys and 3 girls!

 It would not be complete without our silly faces.


Thanks Miss Sofia for being my cute model. I'm working on some more hats so they can all have a turn.
(hmm, maybe I will change my mind, that is 12 hats!!!)




14 comments:

Jill said...

Super cute model, er, I mean hat! :P Stopping by from So Very Cheri!

Unknown said...

She is such a cute model because she looks like her Grandma! And the hat is pretty cute too. :)

Sue said...

Cute hat, and grandchildren! We are getting three new ones this summer(one is alredy here)!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

What an adorable hat! The flower really makes it special!

. said...

Absolutely precious!!! (The hat and your adorable granddaughter.) :)

Ashley said...

darling!!! I LOVE IT!
http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

I just linked up to your party and added your button so more people can join the fun. I would love it if you would link up your adorable hat to my party: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/06/tuesday-confessional-link-party.html.

~Macy

Carolyn said...

What an adorable hat and model. I would be thrilled if you shared this project at my link party.
http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/2011/06/inspiration-board-link-party_28.html

Thanks for the creative inspiration.
carolyn | homework

The French Hutch said...

What an adorable hat. I'm sure your granddaughter will love it. The little model is adorable too. Wow, you are so blessed with grandchildren. I have one and love him like crazy. I'm so happy to meet your. I'm visiting by way of TTT. Have a great fourth.......

~Emily
The French Hutch

Unknown said...

So cute!! Love it!

WonderWhyGal said...

She is absolutely adorable and I really love the hat. I love when little girls wear hats. My daughter did and still does...they are so sassy in a cute little girl way.

Have a wonderful 4th of July holiday!

Jami said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for linking to the Tuesday To Do Party!
Smiles!
Jami

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Hi, Donene! I'm admiring all your creative posts here. Can you please share them at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Sofia does make a precious model. You are so blessed to have all those grands, Donene. Each of them is totally adorable. I only have one grand, so far. And she is THE apple of my eye. ;)

Blessings,
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails