Check out my Etsy shop!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU, to all  who voted in the Kristi Approved contest. I was overwhelmed with all of you who took the time to vote and to comment on my picture. I have had many questions sent to me about what the Kristi Approved program is and how I did the diet. Earlier in the spring, I was feeling like I just didn't have any energy.  My clothes weren't fitting and I  just felt pretty blaaaaah about myself. Sure enough, when I stepped on the scales, I was heavier than I have ever been! I needed help!!! My daughter had e-mailed me about the Kristi Approved plan and I took the 7 day challenge. To my amazement I lost 3 1/2 pounds the first week. I ordered the program and began the diet in May. Twelve weeks later, I had lost 27 pounds.  I have since lost 31 pounds total and have been able to stay at that weight.  I lost 6 inches from my waist and 7 inches from my hips. The food that you eat is  healthy well balanced meals and you eat about 6 times a day. The plan also gives you the work outs for the week. I feel better than I have in a long time and have more energy than ever. It is a great feeling!  If you want to know more you can try the 7 day challenge, which is totally free. I would recommend this because you will be able to tell if you can stay on this nutrition plan. You can find out more about the 7 day challenge by clicking here.  If you would like to find out more about the Kristi Approved diet and workouts, click here. There is a "Live the Life" plan for women, click here. There is also a "Live the Life" plan for men, click here, to find out more.
    Again, thanks so much for all of you who took the time out of your busy schedules to vote! I am feeling very loved and feel great appreciation for all of you!!!
Thank you so much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails