Check out my Etsy shop!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Leather Flower necklace

I needed something to wear with my black skirt and yellow sweater, so I thought I would make a necklace out of the leather flowers that I have been playing around with. I love how it turned out and it looked perfect as an accessory with what I was wearing yesterday.

The flowers and leaves are made from leather and I braided 3 pieces of leather for the chain to go around
 your neck.

I have so many things to wear this with, I am definitely going to make some more of these!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

So did you make the leather flowers too? Very nice either way!

Donene said...

Yes! I made the flowers too!

Kaysi said...

What a great necklace!! I love it!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Very pretty necklace!! Bet it did look good on a yellow blouse.
Good work!!
Blessings, Nellie

DesignTies said...

What a lovely necklace - and I'm so impressed that you made it yourself!!

It's taken me a few days to get over here (sorry!), but I wanted to thank you for dropping by and commenting on our yard transformation - I'm so looking forward to planting shrubs, flowers and shimmery grasses!!

Be sure to drop by DesignTies because we're having a Mother's Day Giveaway!!
Victoria

Teena said...

wow, that looks really clever! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails