Check out my Etsy shop!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Are you ready for some football?

I have been working on this pattern for a few weeks,( I haven't quite got it written up yet) but I had a couple of cute little guys visit me this last week so I had to get some pictures.  Of course it is fall and when I think of fall I can't help but think of football.  I have a few football players in my family and have spent many hours in the fall watching games, I really love it!  I know that may sound strange for my gender but I grew up with it and had a hubby and sons to watch and now I have grandsons!

I created this hat with the football in mind.

Some of the games later in the season can get a little chilly and wouldn't it be fun to wear a hat like this.

I even had this little guy model for me.

Can't help but want to kiss those little cheeks!

This is a knit pattern and was pretty quick to make up, I promise I will get it up in my shop soon.

I think I'm ready for some football!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails