Check out my Etsy shop!

Monday, October 15, 2012

felting

I visited my friend Inge again and she wanted to teach me how to felt a sheep. I was so excited when I got finished, but now looking at this Shetland sheep, I'm not sure how excited I am.

I'm trying to show the cute little feet on this one.

and trying to show the tail, but it is hard to see.

I think I need to work on it some more.

Now I will show you what she had been working on and I think it turned out fantastic!

Isn't this mouse duo adorable!

She even made her little sleigh from a doll house chair.

Pretty cute! I'm not quite to her level yet.

Here is a picture of a shelf in her home with her cute felted birds.

aren't they cute!
It makes me want to try some more projects :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails