Check out my Etsy shop!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Waiting for the weather!


The weather has been so cold and rainy that I haven't been able to finish my outside project. So, I decided to finish a hat I have made for a great photographer! You can check out her photography at this site http://bouncinbabyphotography.com/
I love her pictures and this hat is going to look so cute on her cute little clients!

I did take a picture of my cute grand daughter and the hat is knitted and is very stretchy so it would fit most any little head size.
It could be worn just plain.
I have made these clips that can be interchangeable on the hat, so you get a different look with each one.

This one is more of a spring color.
I like the black and white because it really makes the colors pop!
This is a double row crocheted flower.

Here is the single row flower that is crocheted. I like how it turned out and can't wait to see it on a cute little newborns head! Maybe the sun will come out today so I can finish my outside projects!!

10 comments:

Angela said...

What a cute hat! Your grand daughter looks so proud to wear it..what a cutie!

Lessons Learned said...

that is so cute. my mom and i love knitting hats for my 7 month old niece (my mom's granddaughter), and those flowers make it extra special cute!

Decor To Adore said...

This project made me heart go pitter pat. Well done.

Leslie said...

OHHH that is so cute! I love how adorable it is! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

Amy said...

I love the hat. All the little flower accessories really set it off. Thanks for sharing!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

OH MY!!! This is soooo darling! And the model is even cuter! You are so creative I just love what you come up with! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa said...

Well that's got to be the cutest little baby hat I ever did see!
xo

Sue said...

You're so talented! These hats are adorable! Being a grandma is so fun, isn't it? :)

Unknown said...

Wow!! I love the idea of the interchangeable clips on the hat!! They make it so versatile and have so much personality! Great idea! btw, I'm a new follower, too!! With these great hats & your awesome patio painting makeover, how could I resist?? :)

Christina's Creative Side said...

Adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails